Previously, this was a blog mostly to harass my poor friends and family with the details of my life. Don't worry-- that will continue. However, I'm also going to use this as a terrible forum for dialogue about green tips and eco-revolutions. Hopefully it will be helpful and entertaining...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Prelims!

Hey y'all,

For those of you who didn't hear, I passed my prelims! That means I'm an official Doctoral Candidate. Which means... I still don't know what I'm doing, but I'm allowed to keep doing it until I finish my research. Just kidding-- I have my dissertation relatively planned out now. And I know LOTS of places where it needs work. So that's awesome!

In other news, I'm nearly done getting together my very first paper :)

And in OTHER other news, we have a slight mouse problem. We found out about it when Annabel killed a mouse... and put it in our bed for us. Under the covers... I spent a lot of time telling here what a good cat she was between sobs.

All in all, what a weird 2 weeks y'all...

LOTS of environmental and craft abulousness coming soon. For real

No comments: