Previously, this was a blog mostly to harass my poor friends and family with the details of my life. Don't worry-- that will continue. However, I'm also going to use this as a terrible forum for dialogue about green tips and eco-revolutions. Hopefully it will be helpful and entertaining...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Settling In...

To my room, which is fantastic. You are probably saying, well Kayleigh, what does it look like? Here you are my darlings:


It's not the greatest picture, but it was the best I could do. It is large and I've put the bed directly next to the water heater in the corner, so I can snuggle up to it like a cat... but without burning myself...


Also on the bed, and this picture is in honour of Miss Julia, are Sir Stuart Wellington and Eeyore:


And in honour of Gertrude and all my other Yarn Crafters, a picture for you:


Yeah, that's right. I took up an entire drawer for my knitting and crochet!

McHardy Hall faces the main part of campus and my window phases the oval, which means "cricket field" but they don't like to call it that...


And finally, the lovely plants just below my window which make me cheery because one of them will be filled with flowers soon:

I have filled the room with my small amount of things but it is cozy and has lots of closet space, so all is well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures. good. yes. pictures. keep them coming.

-zach