So, if you are interested in the Diva Cup, here are a few tips:
- Wash using Soft Soap with Aloe Vera
- You're going to want to boil it once a month (I'm going to buy a little saucer specifically for this), just to get rid of any bacteria-- directions are on the Diva Cup website OR in the box
- It is a little expensive (about $30), but eventually pays for itself (you can use it for 10 years) and is worth the money
- You do need to be ready for a difficult insertion the first few times. It just takes a little to get used to and, hey, you'll be a lot more comfortable with down there.
- If you can feel it, it's in wrong.
- It won't get stuck up there-- if worse comes to worse, it gradually works its way out via yer handy muscles in there.
- There are two models-- one for those under 30 and who haven't had babies and one for those above 30 or who have had babies: again, more info on their website.