Previously, this was a blog mostly to harass my poor friends and family with the details of my life. Don't worry-- that will continue. However, I'm also going to use this as a terrible forum for dialogue about green tips and eco-revolutions. Hopefully it will be helpful and entertaining...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Changes! But not bad ones or anything!

I might change where I'm living, so that address I sent to some people may be null and void. I realized that I'll be a year or two older than most of the students at McHardy, so I might change to a different hall with older, more mature (HA) students.

Also, I have changed my classes to:
-New Zealand's Natural Heritage
-Biology of Plants
-Physical Geography
-Soils

And the almost sad thing is that I'm really excited about all of them! Thank god, because I'll be back in class in THREE WEEKS :( Anyways, thsoe are the updates for now. Marlie and Jordan left to visit their mom, which means I really am down to a week and a half before I leave the states.

No comments: